Acceptable Use Policy
Aviso Coaching, LLC ("us" or "Aviso") provides this Acceptable Use Policy to inform users of our policies and procedures regarding how they may use and interact with the website, located at www.avisoretention.com (the "Site"). To keep the Site running smoothly for all of our Users, you agree that you will use the Site only in a manner consistent with the following Acceptable Use Policy.
This Acceptable Use Policy may be updated from time to time for any reason; each version will apply to your use of the Site while it was in place. We will notify you of any material changes to our Acceptable Use Policy by emailing you or through a pop-up notification on the website. The changes shall take effect after we notify you about the changes. You are advised to consult this Acceptable Use Policy regularly for any changes.
You may not submit any content to the Site that would qualify as "Objectionable Content". Objectionable Content means any content that:
- infringes upon any copyright, trademark, trade secret or patent of any third party;
- violates any obligation of confidentiality;
- violates the privacy, publicity, moral or any other right of any third party;
- is hateful or obscene;
- is being used to harass, stalk or otherwise threaten a person;
- is libelous, defamatory, knowingly false or misrepresents another person; or
- is threatening, promotes violence, promotes discrimination (whether based on sex, religion, race, ethnicity, nationality, disability or age), promotes illegal activities or otherwise contains materials that Aviso informs the user that it considers objectionable.
Your license for access and use of the Site and any information, materials or documents therein (collectively defined as "Content and Materials") are subject to the following restrictions and prohibitions on use. You may not engage in any of the following prohibited activities:
- use the Site or any materials obtained from the Site to stalk, harass, or bully an individual or entity;
- use the Site or any materials obtained from the Site to develop, of as a component of, any information, storage and retrieval system, database, information base, or similar resource (in any media now existing or hereafter developed), that is offered for commercial distribution of any kind, including through sale, license, lease, rental, subscription, or any other commercial distribution mechanism;
- create compilations or derivative works of any Content and Materials from the Site;
- use any Content and Materials from the Site in any manner that may infringe any copyright, intellectual property right, proprietary right, or property right of us or any third parties;
- make any portion of the Site available through any timesharing system, service bureau, or any other technology now existing or developed in the future;
- remove, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any Site software or use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the Site architecture;
- use any automatic or manual process to harvest information from the Site;
- use the Site for the purpose of gathering information for or transmitting (1) unsolicited commercial email; (2) email that makes use of headers, invalid or nonexistent domain names, or other means of deceptive addressing; and (3) unsolicited telephone calls or facsimile transmissions;
- use the Site in a manner that violates any state or federal law regulating email, facsimile transmissions or telephone solicitations; and
- export or re-export the Site or any portion thereof, or any software available on or through the Site, in violation of the export control laws or regulations of the United States.