Client Relationship Success Manager
About Our Team
We are a team of software developers working hard to keep students engaged in their higher education. Used by colleges and universities across the country, our software streamlines complex student data into a simple interface that is easy to use for both students and their advisors. Utilizing our proprietary "Connect" product, our software integrates with several on-premise information systems. Our specially developed predictive algorithms constantly chew on the data to identify students who are at risk for not reaching their educational goals.
We are looking for smart people who can problem-solve, write code, and ship software in our energetic, tight-knit office in Columbus, Ohio. You will touch production code on Day 1, and will have a voice in every feature and every product decision. Be a part of passionate team whose code makes a difference in the lives of thousands of students.
The Client Relationship Success Manager is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships and providing a high level of customer service with our higher education partners. The Client Relationship Success Manager will collaborate with our higher education partners and internal staff to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our higher education retention solutions. The Client Relationship Success Manager will also provide prospective customers an overview of Aviso Retention through participating in discovery calls and demos of Aviso’s retention solutions. This role will also be responsible for conducting training for institutional staff on the Aviso retention solution and retention best practices.
- Develop and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships, addressing their needs and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
- Operate as a lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to our partner institutions
- Develop and maintain a trusted relationship with key stakeholders at each of our partner institutions
- Collaborate with all members of our Client Relationship Success Team and Product Development Team to support and service our partner institution accounts
- Engage with our Sales and Development teams to provide feedback and identify areas of opportunity for further improvement of our solutions
- Conduct discovery calls and demos of our Aviso retention solutions
- Understand partner institutions’ goals and challenges in order to develop and conduct retention best practice training and Aviso software solution product training
- Maintain an exceptional understanding of the Aviso retention solutions
- Master’s Degree preferred, Bachelor’s Degree required
- Higher Education experience preferred
- Excellent verbal, presentation and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Capable of working independently within a fast-paced, dynamic team-oriented environment
- Ability to communicate professionally both verbally and in writing with our partner institutions
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Willingness to travel to partner institutions