Marketing Manager (Columbus, Ohio)
Founded in 2012, Aviso Retention is a student success solution that helps colleges and universities solve one of the biggest challenges in higher education: keeping students engaged and informed so they can optimally achieve their goals – completing courses and graduating, on-time. Aviso does this in a holistic way by combining proven coaching methodologies with supportive cloud-based software tools that are powered by predictive analytics to forecast student risk and success reasons. Please visit avisoretention.com to learn more about our company.
This full-time position is responsible for implementing and executing on marketing tactics and strategies at Aviso Retention. This Marketing Manager must have an interest in targeted marketing to higher education institutions. Varying strategies for messaging will be required to attract college decision makers at the President, V.P., Director and Manager levels.
● Refine and execute the strategic marketing plan to align with exceeding set marketing and sales growth metrics.
● Accountable for content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads that deliver sales and customer retention.
● Implement a well-coordinated, multi-channel outbound communication strategy to create interest, prospects and leads.
● Planning of customer led webinars to spread partner utilization and success stories.
● Work with key clients to create visually appealing case studies, white papers and other distributable content.
● Execute tasks associated with the company’s conference plan and driving attendance to events, sponsored networking events and trade shows.
● Assist with continual website content build and maturation – including blog creation.
● Implement coordinated and targeted nurturing campaigns through Hubspot CRM.
● Manage to an overarching marketing budget.
● Research and analyze competitive messaging, pricing and products and capitalize on opportunities.
Why work with Aviso Retention?
Team up with Professionals with a common passion for technology and positively impacting college / university student outcomes
Work in a fun, casual, fast-paced, collaborative environment
Benefits, which include Health, 401(k) with employer match program, PTO, and other options start on your first day
Our team members health and wellness are our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work
Aviso Retention creates tremendous value for students and institutions. The work we do improves life for young adults
Customers and Employees LOVE Aviso Retention.
This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with knowledge of implementing an overall marketing strategy. The knowledge, skills and ability include:
● Self-motivated and the ability to take initiative when necessary.
● Job reliability and attention to detail with drive for continuous improvement.
● Ability to apply critical and innovative thinking to solve problems and find opportunities.
● A business-oriented mindset driven to work in a highly entrepreneurial environment and an interest in growing a solution focused on student success.
● Editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement.
● Experience with GoogleAnalytics, Hubspot, Canva, Vimeo, Youtube and social channels.
● Ability to conduct interviews and create presentation content for webinars.
• All applicants must be legally eligible to work in the United States. No visa sponsorship available at this time.
• Applicants can submit their resume and cover letter online by visiting: https://aviso.formstack.com/forms/avisoapp - or by emailing VP of Business Development, Alex Ritchey (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Education and Experience
A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in marketing and lead generation channels. Higher education marketing experience is a big plus.
Compensation and Benefits
Aviso Retention offers a very competitive salary and benefits package.