About Our Team
We are a team of software developers working hard to keep students engaged in their higher education. Used by colleges and universities across the country, our software streamlines complex student data into a simple interface that is easy to use for both students and their advisors. Utilizing our proprietary "Connect" product, our software integrates with several on-premise information systems. Our specially developed predictive algorithms constantly chew on the data to identify students who are at risk for not reaching their educational goals.
We are looking for smart people who can problem-solve, write code, and ship software in our energetic, tight-knit office in Columbus, Ohio. You will touch production code on Day 1, and will have a voice in every feature and every product decision. Be a part of passionate team whose code makes a difference in the lives of thousands of students.
Aviso Retention has an immediate position available for a marketing intern for Summer 2018. This intern must have an interest in targeted marketing to colleges. Varying messaging strategies will be required to college personnel such President, VP, and Director levels. Upon completion of the internship, you will have gained experience in the following:
- Assist with advertising and marketing promotional activities including social media, mobile, mail, e-mail, web, telemarketing, and print.
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials to direct revisions to internal marketing efforts.
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data in higher education.
- Assist with search engine optimization strategies.
- Enter contacts into content management systems for outreach by sales personnel.
- Maintain report for tracking of marketing activities.
Aviso Retention is looking for an undergraduate student in the Columbus, Ohio area who is majoring in Sales, Marketing or Advertising. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of Web and social media. Working knowledge of PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience is a bonus, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position.
Majors: Marketing, Sales, Advertising
Hourly Rate: Based on experience